- Today is Dr. Seuss’s birthday. What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book? Mine is Oh The Places You Will Go - #gofigure #nosurprize . Where do you hope to go next?#bekind#whatsfordinnerFebruary is the month of #love , and I ❤️ this photo of the word love, written as a child by my husband on his childhood home back door area in #hipdonelson. His parents left the #lovenote on the wall the whole time they lived there. I wonder if it’s still there. Isn’t this precious?
- Most of my friends know that I am passionate about Greenways for Nashville and currently serve on the Board of Dire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Funny question: How many dinner plates do you own (counting everyday dishes, China, Christmas etc? (just dinner plate counts). 1 year ago
- Attention all ladies in the Middle TN area, you will not want to miss the 2020 kickoff luncheon meeting of the Done… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- This is going to be a rocking good time and is for a great cause. I have tickets in hand to sell or you can purchas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- I can't wait until my foot is completely healed from my recent surgery and I can get back to my daily 5 +/- mile wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago