- Our ginkgo has spoken !#happyhalloweenI got boosted today ! Huge shout out to @metronashville & @meharrymedicalcollege for making this such a pleasant, simple andOne our our best ever trips with Donnie & Patti Ingram, although they were all memorable. Some of the best food and adventures were experienced on that trip to Florence, Montacatini and beyond. So, on this day in 2015, here are some highlights!Traveling with friends or meeting up with friends while traveling is so much fun. In 2014 we met up with dear friends Larry & Debbie in Astoria, Oregon between our trip to Mount Rainier National Park and a drive down the Oregon Coast. We can’t wait to feel safe to travel again! Begone COVID!!I love yoga, walking, hiking and bicycling. What’s your “go to” exercise?
- Most of my friends know that I am passionate about Greenways for Nashville and currently serve on the Board of Dire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Funny question: How many dinner plates do you own (counting everyday dishes, China, Christmas etc? (just dinner plate counts). 1 year ago
- Attention all ladies in the Middle TN area, you will not want to miss the 2020 kickoff luncheon meeting of the Done… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- This is going to be a rocking good time and is for a great cause. I have tickets in hand to sell or you can purchas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- I can't wait until my foot is completely healed from my recent surgery and I can get back to my daily 5 +/- mile wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago