- While riding our bikes in the neighborhood after dinner tonight this beautiful creature ran along beside me for the length of 4 houses , then paused. I stopped and snapped his photo . Isn’t he a dear deer?This cutie is eating all our parsley ! #savesomeforme little #caterpillarWhat do you do with these ingredients>>>? Make a fresh tomatoes, garlic & basil pasta dish and a salad with the dressing recipe #jacquespepin ‘s mother used to make! I’ve been making homemade salad dressings for years and one of my favorites is a simple french vinaigrette, but this cream based dressing is just as simple and what an interesting taste! I’ll be making this dressing more often. I added a little dried tarragon to the cream , S & P & white wine vinegar. I also added some sliced castelvetrano green olives and toasted pine nuts to the salad. Quick and easy and fresh tonight !You surely didn’t think I was finished posting photos of our grandtwins?? #part2 of #grandtwins week with Nana&GranDavid…. We had a great visit with Jon & Christy (with twins) and my Mom for July 4th. We also squeezed in some swim lessons from the fabulous @carrie.cohenn , a visit with “Granny” , a look at Aunt Susie’s new puppies, lunch at McDonalds, cooking lessons for Jackson (bacon & eggs & pancakes), and some downtime with their tablets while this tired grandmother napped. We had lots of fabulous dinner conversations about various subjects. And, in the end, when it was time for them to go home, we got to have a short visit with their older brother, our oldest grandson, Jonathon, along with Christy & Christy’s Mother, Charline!What a great week David and I had with the #grandtwins a couple weeks ago. Jackson & Joshua had not been able to have a “nana&grandavid” week since 2019, so we were long overdue. We decided to #donashville . So, we spent lots of time at our neighborhood pool, visited the @nashvillezoo , saw a #dollarmovie at @regalmovies , shopped for new clothes, checked out @fifthandb , enjoyed pizza @desanopizza_nashville , took a few #instagramworthy #selfies , shared a milkshake at @epsodashop and more! The week went by way too fast and we are already planning our adventure for next summer, so stay tuned!
- Most of my friends know that I am passionate about Greenways for Nashville and currently serve on the Board of Dire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Funny question: How many dinner plates do you own (counting everyday dishes, China, Christmas etc? (just dinner plate counts). 1 year ago
- Attention all ladies in the Middle TN area, you will not want to miss the 2020 kickoff luncheon meeting of the Done… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- This is going to be a rocking good time and is for a great cause. I have tickets in hand to sell or you can purchas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- I can't wait until my foot is completely healed from my recent surgery and I can get back to my daily 5 +/- mile wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago