- #bekind#whatsfordinnerFebruary is the month of #love , and I ❤️ this photo of the word love, written as a child by my husband on his childhood home back door area in #hipdonelson. His parents left the #lovenote on the wall the whole time they lived there. I wonder if it’s still there. Isn’t this precious?#spreadlove #bekind #payitforward#womenwithtools #wecandoit💪 over the last few days I’ve shoveled a bit of snow. In particular, there was an 8 - 10” drift at our patio door that included a 2 - 3” layer of ice on the bottom. I made a nice path to the grill -> -> swipe to see my reward.
- Most of my friends know that I am passionate about Greenways for Nashville and currently serve on the Board of Dire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Funny question: How many dinner plates do you own (counting everyday dishes, China, Christmas etc? (just dinner plate counts). 1 year ago
- Attention all ladies in the Middle TN area, you will not want to miss the 2020 kickoff luncheon meeting of the Done… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- This is going to be a rocking good time and is for a great cause. I have tickets in hand to sell or you can purchas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- I can't wait until my foot is completely healed from my recent surgery and I can get back to my daily 5 +/- mile wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago