- One our our best ever trips with Donnie & Patti Ingram, although they were all memorable. Some of the best food and adventures were experienced on that trip to Florence, Montacatini and beyond. So, on this day in 2015, here are some highlights!Traveling with friends or meeting up with friends while traveling is so much fun. In 2014 we met up with dear friends Larry & Debbie in Astoria, Oregon between our trip to Mount Rainier National Park and a drive down the Oregon Coast. We can’t wait to feel safe to travel again! Begone COVID!!I love yoga, walking, hiking and bicycling. What’s your “go to” exercise?7 years ago today we enjoyed hiking in Mount Rainier National Park. We LOVE National, State and City Parks and try to visit them wherever we go. We are often asked which is our favorite and honestly I can’t say that we have a favorite, but we do love Mount Rainier, Grand Tetons, Glacier and Rocky Mountain, and of course Tennessee’s very own Great Smoky Mountains, as well as our Pickett State Park, just to name a few:) We really enjoyed Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia as well. We haven’t yet visited Acadia and had hoped to go there this fall, but guess we will have to wait. What National and State parks are your favorite? #mountrainiernpsAnother book that gets a #goodreads from me. What are you reading this month?Three years ago we were in Haarlem, Netherlands. What a beautiful little walkable city, just a short train or bus ride from Amsterdam. Full of friendly people, beautiful scenery and delicious food. We had mustard soup for the first time here and it was delicious!
- Most of my friends know that I am passionate about Greenways for Nashville and currently serve on the Board of Dire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Funny question: How many dinner plates do you own (counting everyday dishes, China, Christmas etc? (just dinner plate counts). 1 year ago
- Attention all ladies in the Middle TN area, you will not want to miss the 2020 kickoff luncheon meeting of the Done… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- This is going to be a rocking good time and is for a great cause. I have tickets in hand to sell or you can purchas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- I can't wait until my foot is completely healed from my recent surgery and I can get back to my daily 5 +/- mile wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago